Justice In Education is a non-profit 501(c) (3) corporation that helps children with disabilities receive the educations they deserve. We serve children, parents, care providers, families, and community partners in the County of Orange and surrounding cities. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA Part B) defines children and youth with disabilities as individuals between ages 3 to 22 with one or more of the following conditions:
- Autism (Autistic like behaviors)
- Developmental Delays
- Hearing Impairment (including deafness)
- Intellectual Disability
- Multiple Disabilities
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Other Health Impairments (including ADHD & other disabilities)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairment (including blindness)
To provide training, support, and advocacy and to litigate on behalf of families having children with disabilities.
To work to empower and provide advocacy tools to help families having children with disabilities make informed decisions and to navigate the Special Education process.